Factory Direct Sale Mass Flowmeter (Liquid)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Accuracy: ≤±0.1%
- Size: Dn6-100
- Application: Energy Metering
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Measurement Object: Closed Pipeline
- Quanlity: High
- Customized: Yes
- Warranty: One Year
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Main Application: Water, Wastewater, Diesel Fuel, Nature Gas, Corrosive Liquid/Gas
- Sensor: Tube/Flange
- Type: Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Electrical Principles
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Medium: Gas/Liquid
- Installation: Easy
- Trademark: GN
- Specification: CE/SGS/ISO
Coriolis Mass Flow Meters type of CX-CMFI patented and developed by our company (Chinese Patent No. 03119685.3, 03149996.1) are the leading meters for precision flow measurement. And with good reason, the meters offer the most accurate measurement available for virtually any process fluid, while exhibiting exceptionally low pressure drop. The meters offer direct mass flow, volume flow, density, and temperature measurement of liquids and slurries - without the need for additional equipment, manual calculations, or estimations.
The meters are designed for unsurpassed performance in even the harshest operating environments. They have no moving parts, and any special mounting or flow conditioning requirements. Every meter is available with stainless steel wetted parts and a wide variety of process connections to meet your every need.
The meters carry hazardous area approval for P. R. China.
2. Principles of Measurement
The structure of CX-CMFI Coriolis Mass Flow Meters was consisted of a pair of bended tubes. The principle is to detect Coriolis force forced a pair of tubes from inner mass flow by fluid.
A new force-Coriolis force would be appear while two conditions met: (1) vibrating with normal frequency in a pair of bended tubes, (2) fluid flowing in tubes. This force was produced upon synthesis from vibrating force and flowing force by fluid in tubes. And tubes would be wresting symmetric the center line because the force forced. Two displacement sensors on sides of tubes detect the force and output electric signals. The signals regulated, mass flow directly produced.
HOW TO CHOOSE
Would you pls give us more specific information as below:
- What's the medium?(oil,juice,water,milk)
- What's the size?
- What's the flow range?
- What's the viscosity?
- What's the density?
- What's the temperature and pressure?
- What's the connection? Flange?
- What's the output?
- Do you need the explosion proof?
- 10. What's the accuracy?+/-0.1%
1.Loading Port: Shanghai China
2. Samples Leading Time: 3-7 working days
3. Delivery Time: Within 7-15 days after payment
4.Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
We promise to deliver the following after-sales service:
1. Warranty: The warranty period is 12 months starting from the shipping date;
2. Customers will enjoy free repair services for failures found within the warranty due to manufacturing quality;
3. For on-site services not arising from manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges incurred such as travel expense;
4. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.
|Mass flow accuracy||±[0.2% + ( zero stability /flow rate×100% ) ]|
|Mass flow repeatability||±(1/2) ×[0.2% + ( zero stability /flow rate×100% ) ]|
|Density range||0.2 g/cm 3 ~ 3.5g/cm 3|
|Density accuracy||±0.002g/cm 3|
|Temperature range||-60°C ~ +200°C|
|Output of current loop||4mA ~ 20mA|
|Output of frequency/pulse||0Hz ~ 10kHz|
|Contactor capacity of a Batch Control relay||24V/0.1A|
|Contactor form||normal open|
|Temperature range of fluid||-40°C ~ +200°C|
|Environmental temperature range||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Environmental humidity||≤90% RH, non condensation|
|Atmospheric pressure range||86kPa ~ 106kPa|
|Power supply of transmitters||Essential safety Voltage: AC(220±10%)V,(50±5%)Hz|
Composite Voltage: DC (24±10%) V
|Power consumed||< 15W|
Explosion-proof Identification Code
|Form of Explosion-proof||Identification Code|