Cx-Cmfi Mass Flow Meters
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CX-CMFI
- Main Application: Water, Wastewater, Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil
- Application: Energy Metering
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Measurement Object: Closed Pipeline
- Warranty: One Year
- Installation: Easy
- Experience: More 20 Years
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 9026100000
- Accuracy: ≤±0.1%
- Size: DN5-10
- Type: Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Mechanics
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO
- Quality: World-Class
- Price: Competitive
- Trademark: GN
- Origin: Shanghai
The leading meters for precision flow measurement.
Low pressure drop
The meters offer direct mass flow, volume flow, density, and temperature measurement of liquids and slurries
Every meter is available with stainless steel wetted parts and a wide variety of process connections to meet your every need.
Would you pls give us more specific information as below:
What's the medium? (oil, juice, water, milk)
What's the size?
What's the flow range?
What's the viscosity?
What's the density?
What's the temperature and pressure?
What's the connection? Flange?
What's the output?
Do you need the explosion proof?
10. What's the accuracy? +/-0.1%
Payment Terms of coriolis mass flow meter
1. Loading Port: Shanghai China
2. Samples Leading Time: 3-7 working days
3. Delivery Time: Within 7-15 days after payment
4. Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
After-sales service of coriolis mass flow meter
We promise to deliver the following after-sales service:
1. Warranty: The warranty period is 12 months starting from the shipping date;
2. Customers will enjoy free repair services for failures found within the warranty due to manufacturing quality;
3. For on-site services not arising from manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges incurred such as travel expense;
4. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.
|Mass flow accuracy||±[0.2% +(zero stability /flow rate×100%)|
|Mass flow repeatability||±(1/2) ×[0.2% +(zero stability /flow rate×100%)|
|Density range||0.2 g/cm3~3.5g/cm3|
|Output of current loop||4mA~20mA|
|Output of frequency/pulse||0Hz~10kHz|
|Contactor capacity of a Batch Control relay||24V/0.1A|
|Contactor form||normal open|
|Temperature range of fluid||-40C-+200C|
|Environmental temperature range||0C-+40C|
|Environmental humidity||≤90% RH, non condensation|
|Atmospheric pressure range||86kPa~106kPa|
|Power supply of transmitters||Essential safety Voltage: AC(220±10%)V,(50±5%)Hz|
Composite Voltage: DC (24±10%) V
|Specs||Line Size||Range||Calibration Range||Max. Pressure||Zero Stability||Velocity|
|(mm)||(t/h)||(t/h)||(MPa)||(t/hr)||(h m/t s)|