Temperature Sensor for Heating Element Temperature Control
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: cx
- Type: Temperature Controller
- Output Signal: Wireless Communication
- Explosion Grade: Exibiibt4
- Process Connection: M27*2.0, M20*1.5
- Usage: Air Conditioner, Ventilation
- Display Type: LCD
- Cooling Purpose: Test
- Trademark: GN
- Origin: Shanghai
- Certification: CE, GB, ISO
- Measuring Range: -200-+500c
- Working Environment Temperature: 30-+70c
- Humidity: <90%Rh
- Splay Medium Temperature: -40-+85c
- Control Type: Digital
- Control Method: Electronic Type
- Brand: Gn
- Specification: CE SGS
This sensor is a digital sensor designed for explosive dangerous sites, specific functions such as temperature, pressure can be selected according to requirements.
Use pressure sensitive, temperature sensitive, wireless digital communication, low consumption single chip, flameproof etc. Technology, to measure the temperature, pressure online in remote site. Signals transmit through wireless, high reliability, strong anti-jamming capability.
Built-in high-energy batteries, batteries voltage can remote monitoring;
Low power design, sleep, event trigger wake up automatic switch. Through the parameters setting, can realize convenient network tour report way, timing, take the initiative to report way, according to the set alarm threshold active real-time reporting work mode and function;
Low power consumption of LCD display;
16 digits A/D high accuracy signal acquisition circuit.
Suitable for outdoor industrial environment use.
2. Technical data
1. Measuring range: Thermal resistance PT100: -200~500C(can customized according to customer's request)
2. Output signal: Wireless communication
3. Accuracy: +/-0.5C
4. Insertion length: 50mm~2500mm(can customized according to customer's request)
5. Display: 4 digits low consumption LCD display
6. Wireless communication frequency range: 430-450MHz
7. Wireless communication distance: 200m
8. Medium temperature: -40-+85C
9. Working environment temperature: -30-+70C, humidity: <90%RH
10. Battery powered: 3.6V/8.5AH one piece No. 2 industry Li battery
11. Battery working life: 2 years
12. Explosion grade: EXibIIBT4
13. Process connection: M27*2.0, M20*1.5 (female screw) or customized
3. Installation and attention
First closed the pipe value of the installation site, then use ribbons wrapped around the sensor on the sensor screw; Screwing in the sensor to the pipeline
Second: Open pipe valves to confirm whether there is no leakage phenomenon.
2. Battery change
(1) As shown in Configuration diagram, unscrew the back cover, battery connected through white plug and socket. The connector with lock and clear direction, please pay attention to use;
(2) When battery connected to the return circuit, liquid crystal display normally, means the battery connected successfully;
(3) Screw the back cover
(1) Sensor daily maintenance, mainly change the battery. Can get the battery voltage information via remote wireless acquisition, can also be observed in the liquid crystal, when the battery voltage is lower than 2.6 V, you need to replace the battery.
(2) If sensor do not use for a long time, please disconnect the battery.
(3) Battery access way as already described, the antenna is in the battery back cover, open the battery cover can saw it. When battery connected, return back the cover
0=M20 x 1.5
1=M27 x 2
M20 x 1.5
M27 x 2
Would you pls give us more specific information as below:
1 what is the dial size ?
2 what is the Materials?
3 what is the pressure range ?
4 what is the connecting thread?
5 what is the Accuracy ?
6 do you need radial or axial direction ?
1.Loading Port: Shanghai China
2. Samples Leading Time: 3-7 working days
3. Delivery Time: Within 7-15 days after payment
4.Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
We promise to deliver the following after-sales service:
1. Warranty: The warranty period is 12 months starting from the shipping date;
2. Customers will enjoy free repair services for failures found within the warranty due to manufacturing quality;
3. For on-site services not arising from manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges incurred such as travel expense;
4. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.