Wet Gas Flowmeter (CX-WGFM)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CX-WGFM
- Main Application: Nature Gas, Corrosive Liquid/Gas
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Quality: World-Class
- Exported: More 80 Countries
- Trademark: gn
- Origin: Shanghai
- Accuracy: ±0.2-0.5%
- Measuring Media: Gas
- Certificate: ISO and CE
- Experience: More 20 Years
- Price: Competitive
- Specification: CE SGS
Wet-test Gas Meter
Name and unit
|Name and unit||Model|
|Top flow (m3)||100||100|
|Min. scale value(m3)||0.8×10-5||0.2×10-4|
|Normal pressure (Pa)||1000||1000|
|Accuracy in rated flow (%)||±1||±1|
|Pressure in rated flow( Pa≤)||80||80|
|Outline dimensions(L/W/H)||490×264×220 mm||490×264×304 mm|
XML type is normal-type, it adopts brass material, and generally used in the scope of non-corrosive gases.
XMF type is anticorrosive-type, it adopts stainless steel material, can measure corrosive gases.
1. Put the meter on the worktable, adjust screws to enable blister of leveler in the centre, and maintain for a long time in use.
2. Open sealed screw cap of water level controller, pull out internal wool rope.
3. In the plug jack of thermometer or manometer, inject distilled water into the meter, when redundant distilled water drain from hole of water level controller ( sometimes it is clean when outflow one drop), then put wool rope in sealed screw cap of water level controller, and fasten the sealed screw cap.
4. Install thermometer and manometer, (every case 10Pa)
5. Connect air channel according to direction of gas outlet and intake, and sealled.
6. Open gas valve, and then you can measure gas.
Attentions while using
1. When you use it, you must always pay attention to the water level in the meter, otherwise it will affect measuring accuracy.
2. When you use it, temperature should be maintained at 15 ~ 25 ºC, and the temperature is the same as room temperature, its temperature difference should be ≤ 2 ºC.
3. You'd better readout in a few weeks after the operation of the meter.
4. When pressure of measuring gas is go beyond normal pressure 1 ~ 6 times (1 ~ 6 KPa), the meters can still work, at this time manometer should be removed , then use rubber plug plugs up mounting holes of manometer.
5. When flow of measuring gas is go beyond rated flow, the meters can still work, but measuring accuracy will be greatly decreased.
7. The meter should not be installed in a cold room, for fear that it will freeze inside.
8. In normal circumstances, check out accuracy every year at least.
1 pc of thermometer
1 pc of manometer
2 rubber plugs