High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter
|FOB Unit Price:||US $234 US $230|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CX-PT-3051A
- Structure Type: Diffused Silicon Pressure Transmitter
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5G
- IP Rating: IP65
- Customized: Customized
- Diaphragm Material: Ss316
- Connection: 1/2"NPT Female Thread
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9026201090
- Type: Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Measuring Medium: Liquid
- Pressure range: 0.001MPa～35MPa
- Certification: ISO
- Body Material: Cast Aluminiu
- Output: 4-20mA
- Trademark: GN
- Origin: Shanghai
- Widely used for measuring differential pressure (or pressure), level, density of liquid, gas or steam and convert the value of above into current signal output or digital protocol output.
- The pressures are directly applied to the isolating diaphragm that provide isolation and resistance against process fluid corrosion.
- Being microprocessor based, the electronic circuit is extremely versatile and accurate.
- Combined with the sensor precision, it provides the high accuracy and range ability.
- Transmitter performance is improved by continuous monitoring of the sensor temperature and corresponding corrections.
- A local display permits easy reading and writing of data.
Connect the bench equipment as shown in Figure, and turn on the HART-based communicator by pressing the ON/OFF key. The communicator will search for a HART-compatible device and will indicate when the connection is made. If the communicator fails to connect, it will indicate that no device was found.
We promise to deliver the following after-sales service:
1. Warranty: The warranty period is 12 months starting from the shipping date;
2. Customers will enjoy free repair services for failures found within the warranty due to manufacturing quality;
3. For on-site services not arising from manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges incurred such as travel expense;
4. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.
Our Integrity Promises your Quality !
Please contact with me, I will provide you professional service and high quality products.
|Medium||liquid, gas and steam|
|Measuring Range||0~0.1kPa to 0~40MPa|
|Output||4~20mA DC+HART protocol|
|Range and null point||Adjustable|
|Power Supply||12~45V DC, generally 24V DC|
|Overload Limit||150%-200% ofrated range|
|Load Resistance||750Ω(See below diagram 1 for load characteristic )|
|Converter housing||Low copper cast aluminum alloy with Polyurethane paint|
|Fill Fluid||Silicon / Fluorine Oil|
|Process Connections||1/2NPT, 1/4NPT|
|Static pressure||4, 10, 25, 32Mpa|
|Mounting||Directly supported by piping or optionally with mounting bracket for 2" pipes or with direct or remote seals. 3-way valve|
|Maximum positive shift||500% of minimum adjusting span|
|maximum negative shift||600% of minimum adjusting span|
|Material||Flange/Adaptor||Stainless Steel 316/Monel/ Haste alloy/Carton Steel|
|Drains/Vents||Stainless Steel 316/Monel / Haste alloy|
|Diagrams||Stainless Steel 316/Monel /Haste alloy C/ Tantalum|
|Wetted O-Ring||Viton/ Buna-N|
|Seal O-Ring||Viton/ Buna-N|
|Bolts & Nuts||Carton Steel/Stainless Steel316|