Digital Water Meter (CX-DWM)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CX-DWM
- Main Application: Water, Wastewater
- Application: Energy Metering
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Measurement Object: Open Channel
- Certificate: ISO and CE
- Maintenance: Less and Easy
- Experience: More 20 Years
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 902610000
- Accuracy: >±1%
- Size: DN50-100
- Type: Flow Displayer
- Measuring Principle: Mechanics
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Installation: Easy
- Quality: World-Class
- Trademark: GN
- Origin: Shanghai
This series reset digital flow indicator is a displayer that used for measuring the total volume flow in pure water pipe. Suitable for one-way flow, can't use for measuring corrosive liquid. The property is stable and reliable, high accuracy, long working life. It is with zero clearing function. When enter into the test mode, can reset the total flow, the digital water meter is more suitable for the measurement of direct drinking water device.
(1) Liquid crystal display, direct and convenient reading, adopting piston measurement mechanism.
(2) Have the advantage of small start flow; high accuracy; stand wear and tear; no move inertia etc.
(3) Low-power design, built in Li battery. Level, vertical, slanting installations do not influence the accuracy.
(4) Display total flow and instantaneous flow. Small volume, light weight characteristics.
|Model||Nominal size(mm)||Overload flow (m3/h)||Normal flow (m3/h)||Boundary flow (l/h)||Min. flow |
|Coefficient (n/l)||L (mm)||I (mm)|
Flow measuring error
(1) in the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ±5%.
(2) in the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ±3%;
Working pressure: P</=1.0Mpa
Using condition a. environment class: A class
b. water temperature: 0.1~30C
1.Loading Port: Shanghai China
2. Samples Leading Time: 3-7 working days
3. Delivery Time: Within 7-15 days after payment
4.Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
We promise to deliver the following after-sales service:
1. Warranty: The warranty period is 12 months starting from the shipping date;
2. Customers will enjoy free repair services for failures found within the warranty due to manufacturing quality;
3. For on-site services not arising from manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges incurred such as travel expense;
4. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.