Differential Pressure Transmitter (CX-PT-3051A )Brief introduction
Wiring DiagramsConnect the bench equipment as shown in Figure, and turn on the HART-based communicator by pressing the ON/OFF key. The communicator will search for a HART-compatible device and will indicate when the connection is made. If the communicator fails to connect, it will indicate that no device was found.
- Widely used for measuring differential pressure (or pressure), level, density of liquid, gas or steam and convert the value of above into current signal output or digital protocol output.
- The pressures are directly applied to the isolating diaphragm that provide isolation and resistance against process fluid corrosion.
- Being microprocessor based, the electronic circuit is extremely versatile and accurate.
- Combined with the sensor precision, it provides the high accuracy and range ability.
- Transmitter performance is improved by continuous monitoring of the sensor temperature and corresponding corrections.
- A local display permits easy reading and writing of data.
We promise to deliver the following after-sales service:
1. Warranty: The warranty period is 12 months starting from the shipping date;
2. Customers will enjoy free repair services for failures found within the warranty due to manufacturing quality;
3. For on-site services not arising from manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges incurred such as travel expense;
4. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.
Our Integrity Promises your Quality !
Please contact with me, I will provide you professional service and high quality products.
|Medium||liquid, gas and steam|
|Measuring Range|| 0~0.1kPa to 0~40MPa|
|Output||4~20mA DC+HART protocol|
|Range and null point||Adjustable|
|Power Supply||12~45V DC, generally 24V DC|
|Overload Limit||150%-200% ofrated range|
|Load Resistance||750Ω(See below diagram 1 for load characteristic )|
|Converter housing||Low copper cast aluminum alloy with Polyurethane paint|
|Fill Fluid||Silicon / Fluorine Oil |
|Process Connections||1/2NPT, 1/4NPT|
|Static pressure||4, 10, 25, 32Mpa|
|Mounting||Directly supported by piping or optionally with mounting bracket for 2" pipes or with direct or remote seals. 3-way valve|
|Maximum positive shift||500% of minimum adjusting span|
|maximum negative shift||600% of minimum adjusting span|
|Material||Flange/Adaptor||Stainless Steel 316/Monel/ Haste alloy/Carton Steel|
|Drains/Vents||Stainless Steel 316/Monel / Haste alloy|
|Diagrams||Stainless Steel 316/Monel /Haste alloy C/ Tantalum|
|Wetted O-Ring||Viton/ Buna-N|
|Seal O-Ring||Viton/ Buna-N|
|Bolts & Nuts||Carton Steel/Stainless Steel316|